(Sekolah dan Labilitas adalah proses menuju kedewasaan. Ini ceritaku. Tidak ada yang mustahil di dunia ini. Bismillah :'))

Pages

Sabtu, 27 Juli 2013

My Coca-cola Boy *wanna be

And i pray that it will come back to me, as soon as possible

Many people said that life without love is meaningless. So, what about me?
Jadi hidupku meaningless? useless?
and the important now, i am not friendless, hahaha :DD

Kata si bestfriend, sheila, yang lucu, cantik, ceplas-ceplos, suka olahraga dan akhir-akhir kemarin sudah berhasil nularin hobinya olahraga, juga si wanna-be-a-body-liked-sistar with a little effort. hahaha
"Falling in love itu ya put, when you meet a guys, you can feel your body coca-cola."
''Sensasi coca-cola maksudmu?"
"............"


I don't know more what she mean, but between agree and disagree about her opinion,
 Toh banyak orang yang bilang, Love is measured by your heart beat.
tambah seneng, tambah cidek, tambah deg-degan ae atimu.
hahaha..iyo kan? Tambah salah tingkah, eh malah bikin kita berubah. Bukan jadi diri sendiri.

cowok coca-cola, cowok yang bisa bikin nyees di ati, adeem.
Walaupun bukan hasil produk dalam negri kayak teh botol sosro.
but i wanna meet my Coca-cola boy as soon as Allah will give him to me.

A boys who can make me comfort, be myself, be my bestfriend :))
You and I will be the best team of all.
You are my bestfriend and the love of my life, my heart, my soul, the one i wanna be with each and everyday.
You are the one i want to cheer me on through my life.
Your arms are the ones i want to comfort and support me. :))

See you my future life :))

1 komentar:

  1. wahhhh cuyungg,, ntar meskipun kmu udah dapet coca cola boymu ttep jadi diri sendiri aja yee, gausah berubah.
    because Being honest may not get you a lot of friends, but it'll always get you the RIGHT ONES.

    BalasHapus